Back in the Starmada!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nismoron

Reaction score
I haven't posted much here in the last year or so since I sold my late 60's Starcraft 14ft V. But I'M BACK!!!

I just picked up my new toy! I drove 10 hours round trip to New Orleans to get her. And yes we stopped in NO to eat! haha
1986 Starcraft Mariner 210! Now THIS is a tin can! Seller said Mariner 115 motor ran fine but hasn't been cranked in about 2 years. Wooden floor rotted, so his son tore it out to replace but was in over his head. Tandem trailer has 5 new tires, 4 new springs, and new tail lights. Not a dent in her and hardly and scratches. Only flaw with the metal is one of the bow rails is dented... Got her for $1600

She's a BIG girl!!!

Even without a working outboard, that seems like a good deal.
You must fish some big waters, nice find.

Twenty-one feet, 900 pounds, and you paid for the rig what the trailer would go for in reconditioned shape.

Very nicely done, Sir!

Image from search didn't seem to fully load, but close enough.

I'm looking forward to your build.

Attachments

• star.jpg
    star.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 520
[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=363698#p363698 said:
Zum » Today, 16:30[/url]"]Even without a working outboard, that seems like a good deal.
You must fish some big waters, nice find.

A couple of local impounded rivers, the Gulf of Mexico! Fairly big. haha

That pic posted above was my desktop for quite a while. When I was a kid, I had a toy boat that was a Starcraft Chieftain. So I always wanted a boat like it. Now, i no longer want a cuddy boat, so This was my dream. I've been wanting one for 30 years and actively looking for about 2 years. They are REALLY RARE here in the south.

Latest posts