Any one good at identifying old starcrafts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SFWilliams

Reaction score
I've spent an inordinate amount of time trying to figure this out over the last few days. I purchased a 14 foot alum starcraft and I can not figure out what model it is. I've been through ever catalog I can find, the thread on iBoats is great, but it doesnt seem to exist. I was fairly sure it was a seafarer from the late 50s but the transom is measuring 57 across the top. Here is all the photos I have right now

https://plus.google.com/photos/1131...s/6059484270329315585?authkey=CJnUmPXy-_Lo2wE

The transom is 16 inches in the middle to 20 on the sides and 57 inches across the top and 52ish on the bottom. State issued HIN means before 72 right? The three knee braces is whats making ID'ing this hard, as far as I can tell they stopped them in 64.

Will be doing a full build on it, over the fall and early spring to fish it next season. Need to find an OB, my 4hp Merc 40 wont push it very well after I load it down with a deck, livewell, rod locker, TM, batteries and what not.

I have a '68 StarCraft Falcon, it's a 14' runabout and it has 3 knee braces. I think 3 knee braces where used until the very early 70's

Latest posts