Hey, need some help with what my boat is worth.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kochy

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been really inactive lately with college and work, I'm trying to sell my boat, all the offers I've been getting are not near anything I can take without losing my @$$. I want to see what you guys think a boat like this is worth so I can see if I'm crazy or not haha for my asking price. If I can't get what I need to get out of it, then looks like I'll have another tinboats project.

Its a 2000 Lowe Stinger 180WZ with a 115hp Johnson on it. 2 fish finders, 46 lb trolling motor, lots of storage space, big livewell, all the bells and whistles and everything works.

Trailer needs some work, which if I can't sell by spring I'm going to be grinding down and repainting.
Carpet is still ok, but could use replacing.

As it stands now, how much would it be worth? I live in Central PA.

Many years ago, a man gave me some really good advice;
"Never price another man's horse". :|

Having said that, you have to remember; you will never get out what you have put into a "toy". Whether it's a boat, motorcycle or hot rod car. The only way to get a good price for any of those toys is to hold on to them for many, many years, and make sure they are in original perfect, immaculate condition.

Price your boat, sell it, and go buy another one that you want. It's all about what makes you happy, my friend. :)

Happy New Year!
Keith
Texas

Buyers, time and marketing determine the price. It is only worth what someone will pay for it. That being said, it looks like a purty nice boat.
Tim

From what I've seen in central/eastern PA, I'd say you should be able to get $4000 for it. That being said, I don't think trying to sell it in winter is a good timing. I too am in college and have decided to hold off selling my tin until after the spring semester.

Boat buying and selling is a seasonal thing. You will get more for it in the Spring than you will in the Winter. Buying a boat in the Spring gives the buyer all summer to enjoy the purchase and therefore he will pay more for it.

Latest posts