1848 Alumacraft for 2015

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotshotinn

Reaction score
i seen it listed on the web site but the boat has a center seat.This is a riveted boat with the squared off nose,very handsome looking just like their 1648, =D>
boat is light weight so smaller horse power can be used onit =D>
I calling dealership tomorrow for priceing =D>
I would just sell off my 1648 and replace with 1848 =D>
weights not only a few pounds heavyer than 1648 so Yamaha30 jet will work good =D>

thats good to know.i called a local dealer today and he didnot have a price but we would have a price by tomorrow.He was also going to check if they can make one without the center seat for me.it would also be nice to get a factory alumimun floor init like the Sierra has

Heck for that price you could get a new lowe 1652 or 1852. That is way to expensive for 2 extra ft. I got my 1648 for $2285 including tax in Florida,i imagine Michigan is a bit more expensive. I was looking into the 1848 to just recently and found out it's near $500 more,not worth it to me. The back part of the boat were I sit is were I like the most room and it's nit much different between the two so most of the extra room or two feet is towards the front of the boat which does me no good imo. I like all my room towards the back like I said but I guess we're all different. The front is were I keep like the coolers and all the other stuff to weigh the front of the boat down,rides better with even weight. Me and the 136lb motor is near 450lbs so having a cooler full of ice,etc is the way to go to weigh down the front of the boat.

Latest posts