Hey Guys! Wanted to see your all electric rigs!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokediver102

Reaction score
Hey Guys, I fish all electric lakes and jon bass tournaments. Ive spent a lot of time the past few years on my all electric boat set up. Just wanted to start something to see y'all's set ups. I'm sure they may be more advanced than mine lol but would like to maybe get some ideas if you'd like to share. Post anything all electric guys!!
Thanks!

This spring I plan to convert a 55# thrust foot control to a fixed position stern drive to give my electric set up a little more kick. I currently run 1 or 2 35# motors on the stern and a 55 on the front

I have a 1648 tracker grizzly. I'm upgrading my two stern motors this year. I'm going with two 80 lbs thrust 24 v minnkota traxxis. I hope it does good. I have a 45 lb foot control on the bow.

i have a weldbilt 1548 . last year i had a 36 volt 101 on front. wasnt too happy with it so this year i put a 24 74lb on front and adding one or two traxxis 70 or 80s to rear via bigfoot switch. any other forums for electric only set ups. ive downsized from 21 foot bassboats all the way down to electric only and never been happier. may never get a big boat again unless i talk my wife into moving to the coast.so far it looks like ill be stuck in north bama lol

Klamathboat_zps3dab31e0.jpg

This is one of our local lakes that's electric only, fortunately they due allow gas motors to be attached.

Cameradump3214_zpsdc30c5d7.jpg

Cruz control mode trolling for trout.

Cameradump3214087_zps9137526c.jpg

View from the drivers seat. Notice the red pee bottle, very important.

Latest posts