Finished!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kustrud

Reaction score
Pretty much have everything done. Finished painting motor, had the cowl sprayed by a LineX shop and painted the lower unti with a roller and some industrial enamel. Everything else is pretty much done too. Check it out!

Still need to finish painting the motor and add the stereo and possibly a jack plate.

Any ideas for covering the tank and battery? Does WE make anything?

I'd love to have me one of them thar war eagles. Looking good, and even though I'm not sure what state you're in, I'd probably get some tags on that trailer before I pulled it too far. :lol:

I dunnoh ... I could spot that red fuel tank a MILE away :shock: !

So much camo we can't even see the trailer license plate! FWIW we used to use burlap bags to help camoflage the OB and fuel tank and even parts of the boat, or even us. But then I was hunting tan-colored marshes.

Looks great =D> !

DaleH said:
I dunnoh ... I could spot that red fuel tank a MILE away :shock: !

So much camo we can't even see the trailer license plate! FWIW we used to use burlap bags to help camoflage the OB and fuel tank and even parts of the boat, or even us. But then I was hunting tan-colored marshes.

Looks great =D> !
I think burlap bags will work as camo with almost any dormant winter vegetation. We use to do the same thing of covering the OB or tank/battery with a burlap bag. When the hunt was over, we'd throw all the ducks into the bag for quicker and easier handling until we got them home for cleaning and cooking.

Latest posts