SOMEBODY FROM TB?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This raises the age-old problem being, just because you can doesn't mean you should. The boat does sort of go with the guy's dock though. At the end of the video you are directed to another that shows a guy making a kayak out of blue plastic barrels. Talk about your pieces of crap! Why anyone would undertake such a project is beyond me. And then to take the trouble to record and post it. Gotta love Youtube...

bobberboy said:
This raises the age-old problem being, just because you can doesn't mean you should. The boat does sort of go with the guy's dock though. At the end of the video you are directed to another that shows a guy making a kayak out of blue plastic barrels. Talk about your pieces of crap! Why anyone would undertake such a project is beyond me. And then to take the trouble to record and post it. Gotta love Youtube...

That is an example of redneck engineering at it's finest. Give a poor country boy a pile of scrap lumber, some old barrels, and he'll find a way to have fun.
Personally, I would like to see him put a 40/30 jet tiller and some uhmw on it. Now that would make people scratch their heads.

Latest posts