Glue for EVA foam mats?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zseverns

Reaction score
I have some foam mats I am putting on the floor of my boat and am wanting to know if anyone else used them and what kind of glue did you used?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 1,521
I would think any marine grade adhesive would work.

i just laid mine in. i put a piece of indoor outdoor carpet over them. i really like them underfoot. kills the noise. i can take a nap if i want to. all the stuff on the floor keeps everything from flying out. i would just try a little silicone in the corners first. no great gobs. if it works great if not then try the adhesives. illok down the road and think about removal later good luck. oh yeah u can also try 2 face carpet tape in the corners

zseverns said:
I think I might try the Dap weldwood. RiverBottomOutdoors Did you use that when you put your hydroturf down?

I bought the hydrodturf that comes with the adhesive backing...peel and stick. Samething with the SeaDek in my new boat....peel and stick.

I always keep a gun with a tube of silicone around my garage for whatever anyways so I just apply a dot in each corner so they hold but are removable and easily redone