Home Depot Aluminum

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aydensdad82

Reaction score
Does anyone know what grade the aluminum C channel and right angles Home Depot sells is? It is by Everbilt but not labeled with the grade.

Thanks!

lckstckn2smknbrls said:
You can probably get it cheaper at a metals supply house.

The only one close to me was surprisingly more expensive. I did find a few sites that shipping wasn't too bad on and will beat HD prices though.

Yep, I was pleasantly surprised at how cheaply I could buy aluminum I needed for a kayak rudder.

After I had them cut one piece, and they priced it, I had them take the same material and cut me five more.

How I will ever use five aluminum kayak rudders I don't know...ha Ha richg99

richg99 said:
...After I had them cut one piece, and they priced it, I had them take the same material and cut me five more.

Reminds me of my father who bought a case of Brylcreem (a little dab will do you) because it was on sale. The kicker was that he was bald!!!
Guess what I received on my birthday and Chrismas each year :cry: . Hahaha.

Seon said:
richg99 said:
...After I had them cut one piece, and they priced it, I had them take the same material and cut me five more.

Reminds me of my father who bought a case of Brylcreem (a little dab will do you) because it was on sale. The kicker was that he was bald!!!
Guess what I received on my birthday and Chrismas each year :cry: . Hahaha.

:LOL2:

Home depot sells 6063 aluminum angle. I had some older stock that used to have the grade marked on it. 6061 angle is not square on the inside of the angle or at the tips, both are curved.

Online metals depicts it fairly well

https://www.onlinemetals.com/merchant.cfm?id=61&step=2&top_cat=60

Latest posts