where to buy alumacraft olive drab green color

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amk

Reaction score
I need to repaint some sections of my boat any one know where I can get some either oem or close to exact match spray paint olive drab green.

So far the closest I've found without going to a dealer has been Rustoleum deep forest green. Its pretty close. I used it to paint my trolling motor mount. It was available in the paint dept at Walmart.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Rust-Oleum-Specialty-Camouflage-Aerosol-Deep-Forest-Green/19395289

Attachments

• IMG_20150409_124420_644.jpg
    IMG_20150409_124420_644.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 4,675
looks pretty good doubt my wal mart carries it knowing them but ill check it out.

I found it on the bottom shelf its marketed as a "special" camo paint. There were like 4 different colors all with the picture of the boat.

Found some painted my boat. I washed it and wiped clean it looks good but scratches right off the aluminum. I guess I need some kind of primer. It will do for now but eventually I'll sand it down and prime it and use a paint gun to do a better job.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 4,612
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 4,612
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 4,612
If there is anything you can take off the boat to bring to home depot, they can do an exact color match. You can then touch up with a brush.

Latest posts