My "new" Rich Line Boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mpetushek

Reaction score
Hi All,

I just purchased my this Rich Line 14' Runabout... It's in pretty good shape, and it just caught my eye when driving by the owner's home. The seller got the motor running, but I still have it at a shop currently to make sure everything is in good shape, so I don't get stuck somewhere in the middle of a lake. As for restoration work, I know I will need to re-do the interior, but I'm not sure exactly where to start. I am just hoping to get some tips or thoughts on what would make this boat look even better and make it most functional for a family/fishing boat. Some thoughts that have crossed my mind are using LineX on the interior, and then re-doing the floor/carpet in the middlle section. New seats/upholstery on both front and rear. Repaint or touch up paint... I'm new to this, so I just don't really know what I should be considering.

Thanks,

Matt

Attachments

• Boat For Sale.jpg
    Boat For Sale.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 398
  • Boat Interior.jpg
    Boat Interior.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 398
  • Boat at Home.jpg
    Boat at Home.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 398
C O N G R A T S !! and :WELCOME:

At first glance, I thought that was my boat there LOL !!
Let me share this with you right off the bat..... that windshield is NOT REPLACEABLE !!!
Take care of it like it was gold. You can never find another one. Don't just use any kind
cleaners on it !!! If it is hazed, scratched or milky, it CAN be brought back to new .....
IF it ever becomes cracked or broken DO NOT THROW IT AWAY..... for two hands full of coins,
you can use that one as a pattern to have a new one made.
Second of all - it is not designed as fishing machine. LOL it is just not comfortable to fish sideways
out of those seats. That style was strictly designed for family fun. Pack a picnic lunch, run around
the lakes and rivers until you find that perfect spot, toss out the blanket and enjoy some family time.
If you want a FISHING boat - go try to find another good deal . . . . and make that your fishing machine.
that is only MY opinion LOL LOL.

and you are right, that is one jam up FAMILY runabout !!! awesome find. awesome ride !!
and you will have to learn some finesse of stepping over the windshield every time to get to the bow.
a pain yes, but it adds CHARACTER to your boat.

good job

Crestliner - no numbers.jpg