Can anyone identify this boat???

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kboomisme

Reaction score
I just picked up this boat for free and I thought it was soooo cool. My question is, does anyone have any idea what make/year it is? Thanks

Attachments

• old boat 4.jpg
    old boat 4.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 1,020
  • old boat 1.jpg
    old boat 1.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 1,020
  • old boat 2.jpg
    old boat 2.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 1,020
  • old boat 3.jpg
    old boat 3.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 1,020
Something about the look of the bow and transom have me thinking Alumacraft.

That's what I was thinking but I cant find any pictures of any that looks like this one.

Oh I can identify that. It's my boat, when and where do I need to pick it up? I'm sure it's in your way by now. LoL I love the styling of old boats like that.

I don't think it's Alumacraft or Cadillac. Try Wolverine or Feathercraft. Lots of aluminum boat manufacturers trying to convert from post war airplane building to something else.

One thing that I haven't seen in any of the boats I search out have two of the rail things that run down each side of the boat. Not sure what they are called but they stick out.

Also it has a wooden piece that goes all the way around the boat that holds the top on to the bottom.

Judging by the wood around the gunnel and the red bottom, I'd say Larson / Crestliner

Also, the 2 different elevations of splash rail screams Crestliner. Not sure which name it would be under, they were made in the same place after all.

Measure lengths, widths, etc.. You should be able to find info on it on retrocrestliner.com

Latest posts