New guy with T14S

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatboyadams

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself and my boat. Ive been getting great ideas from this site. This is my first boat so take it easy on me lol. I purchased it from a guy i worked with for $150. It was his grandfather's boat. It was in storage since 1989. The night i picked it up i had to buy new wheels and tires to get it home. Here is a picture of it after i got it home.

Nice score!! :mrgreen: What size is that motor? Looks like you have a TM as well. What are your plans with it. And welcome to the forums. :LOL2:

That looks to have been a great buy well worth the money. If you decide to sell it I will give you double what you paid for it.

Shoedawg said:
Nice score!! :mrgreen: What size is that motor? Looks like you have a TM as well. What are your plans with it. And welcome to the forums. [emoji38]2:
Thanks! It had a 9.9 in great condition. I have since took that motor off. I still have it in my garage. The lakes i will be fishing are electric only. The TM is a minn kota 565, but unfortunately it needs repair. As a precaution i changed both bilge and livewell pumps.
phil6092 said:
That looks to have been a great buy well worth the money. If you decide to sell it I will give you double what you paid for it.
Thanks!

Sorry for the late update between life and vacation i got busy. The boat did great. My friend however tweaked the tongue on the trailer. I have a plan to extend the tongue anyway. We did catch a few fish.
Check this monster out lol.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1433549523479.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1433549523479.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 1,048

Latest posts