Padded/foam Camo Bench seat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plarsen111

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm new to Tin Boats with my brand new Lowe Jet boat (I love it)!

I am hoping to buy a camo padded bench seat like is on this Tracker Grizzly.

Is there a great place to buy such things? I haven't tried tracker yet, but if there is a website everybody uses to purchase hard to find items, could you please let me know?

Thanks!

Phil

Attachments

• 268840_p_t_640x480_image08.jpg
    268840_p_t_640x480_image08.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 738
I want to do this same thing to a couple bench seats in my rig. Curious to see what you find.

CMOS

how are your sewing skills ???
not to be funny, but, if you have a sewing machine (heavy duty is better)
go to the fabric store, choose your camo style vinyl, 2 or 3" foam cushion,
cut a base out of 1/2" plywood. Sew your vinyl to fit with some snap-down straps
and it's done.

If home sewing is out of the question - - - cut your foam and plywood to size
and take the whole thing to your local upholstery shop. (residential - commercial - automotive).
(check with them first) as some shops do not want to sew someone else's material.
The plywood bottom must have some 3/4" breather holes in it.

a quick google search turned up some material. https://www.yourautotrim.com/mooakcanbrup.html
54" wide @ $32 per linear yard plus shipping. Different styles and patterns available.
camo upholstery.jpg

If you go to Bass Pro Shops and go to the boat service department they will be able to get it for you, I promise. I went to order a bimini top, they have a lot of options on the web site but in store it's like times 20. They have hundreds of catalogs to order boat items from, the web site doesn't even scratch the surface. Matter of fact, since that is a Tracker product I am sure they can get you that exact item in your picture.

CMOS said:
I looked at Cabella's and could find nothing even close to that.

CMOS ?

https://www.cabelas.com/product/Hunt-Comfort-Double-Gun-Seat-Cushion-150-Realtree-XTRA174/1835455.uts?Ntk=AllProducts&searchPath=%2Fcatalog%2Fsearch%2F%3FN%3D%26Ntk%3DAllProducts%26Ntt%3Dcamo%2Bfoam%2Bseat%26Ntx%3Dmode%252Bmatchallpartial%26WTz_l%3DHeader%253BSearch-All%2BProducts%26WTz_st%3D%26WTz_stype%3DSP%26form_state%3DsearchForm%26recordsPerPage%3D55%26search%3Dcamo%2Bfoam%2Bseat%26searchTypeByFilter%3DAllProducts%26x%3D10%26y%3D6%26WTz_srn%3DSeeAllItems&Ntt=camo+foam+seat