Discount Boat Accessories

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colorado1135

Reaction score
does anyone know of any places that might have discount/blemished/discontinued boat seats and the like? I know I saw a link here once and it was awesome but I can't find it again. any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Ryan

Local stores like Cabelas and Bass Pro usually have a bargain cave or something .... occasionally you can find something you need there at a good price.

You can also find used stuff on eBay and craigslist, but that can be like hunting a needle in a haystack.

This is probably what your looking for.

https://www.springfieldmarinescratchanddent.com/

I got all of my pedestal, seat bases and mounts from there. It is considered "scratch and dent" but I honestly couldn't find a single thing wrong with over half the stuff I bought from there. The other half had minor blemishes that amounted to nothing more than a scratch or two. I was painting everything anyway and probably put more "blemishes" in the stuff installing it that what came on it. I've had my seat parts installed for about 2 years now with zero issues. They are all fully functional just not cosmetically perfect. Wouldn't hesitate ordering from there in the future.

I got a set of back to back seats that were on closeout from Sportsman's Guide. They seemed to have a bunch-o-stuff for "cheap" at the time.
Might be worth a look.

+1 on the bargain cave. Don't know that my BPS has one in store, but the one in the Cabela's has a lot of boat stuff, and most of it isn't even blemished, just discontinued items, open box returns, etc. Both have extensive bargain sections online, but I feel like there's more in store. I think the stuff online is probably just discontinued and overstock stuff, but I'd look there for sure if you don't have one close by.

Latest posts