12' Lone Star HIN number?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thacyko

Reaction score
I have a 12' Lone star that does not have a HIN on it, I looked everywhere. I know that now they "Hide" a second HIN on all boats but i could not fine that either. The boat is rather old I'm guessing mid 1960s. The last time it was registered was in 1983 and the clerk of courts has no record of the registration number. I have a Bill of sale from the previous owner but i need to put a HIN on it for the registration. Can anyone give me some examples of what the lone star HIN #s are?

Thanks

8675309...... Confidently give them a random number at the dmv and call it a day..... When I went to register my no name (found out later it is a ouachita) bill of sale boat that was my plan once I saw the hoops I had to go through to do that I found out that if it was "grandpas boat" never registered from before 1970 all I had to do was give them the make and they would assign my drivers license number as the hid in Michigan... So mine is legally a 1969 Lund....

Thanks i'll do that ill put a four letter code in front of my DL# and stamp that into the transom

My 63 Lone Star does have the HIN lightly stamped on the upper left (out) side of the transom. I'm assuming you do not have the ID plate that states the Serial Number, Load Range, etc.?

CMOS

Latest posts