Sliding seat mount question

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmontgomery

Reaction score
I'm looking for a bracket to mount my seat on the back bench of my john boat. I've seen the brackets that let you slide the seat sideways along the bench. Can you guys point me in the right direction?

I currently use a Slider G5 and really like it. I also use it with a 9" pedestal for extra height.
The only negative is that it started to rust and chip in one area in the front where the paint got scraped.
Also don't forget to take out the seat when trailering. It took me watching the seat slide across the road twice to never forget now. Held up like a champ both times though, ha-ha.
I will definitely buy this again for future jons.

I bought an installed the SliderG5. The mount I bought has a couple of pins that you insert to either hold the seat in the middle or you insert them on each end. There's no way my seats can slide out of the end unless I lose a pin. So far I like it.

Ah, it seems then that the design got updated. I guess sometimes it sucks to be one of the first guys on the block to get something new, ha-ha.

I also sent you a private message last night. Reels got posted in the FS section if you're still interested.

Latest posts