tin boat ride on Boston Harbor - Codzilla

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobmwsc

Reaction score
My wife and kids decided to bring me out for a nice boat ride for my birthday (it was the kids' idea). We headed in to Boston for a ride on a nice 70' long, 2,800 hp tin boat.

CODZILLA

IMAG2054.jpg

They take you out into Boston Harbor and whip you around at 40+ mph with the music absolutely blaring. And if going 40 mph in a straight line over ocean waves isn't enough fun then they decide to start doing 360's. You look to the right one second and your looking up at the sky - wait another second and you're looking down at the ocean. My kids did great on the boat right up until sheets of seawater launched over the sides of the hull - instantly soaked. Screams and a couple of tears for a minute or two and then they were totally excited again. It was literally like riding a roller coaster on the ocean. An awesome 40 minute ride and well worth the money. It's times like this I wish I had one of those waterproof action cameras.

Before:
IMAG2028.jpg
IMAG2021.jpg

After:
IMAG2032.jpg
IMAG2031.jpg

View of the city:
IMAG2035.jpg

The dark blue shirts don't exactly show how soaked we were. The man that was sitting behind my son and I made the unfortunate choice of wearing white shorts... oops.

We finished up the afternoon with a walk over to Faneuil Hall - grabbed some dinner at Cheers and headed home.