Sea Nymph Decals

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frey0357

Reaction score
Hello again! I have been enjoying my recently acquired Sea Nymph - Fishing Machine and while I have many projects that I cant wait to get started, thought I would ask this forum if you had any ideas on where to get some Sea Nymph Boat decals. The previous owner allowed some "boat rash" to occur along with many....let's call them "bumps and bruises" which I would like to fix. I have searched all over the net including Ebay, and have found some decals, but not the ones for my boat. I am interested in the striping found on this boat, see pic (I have the same boat)....Any ideas?

Thanks all!

Frey

Attachments

• 1990-sea-nymph-v-16_22946327.jpg
    1990-sea-nymph-v-16_22946327.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 795
Thanks Dale, I will have to give them a call. I'm afraid a custom decal like this will be so expensive that it doesn't make sense to do.....but I will see!

Hey I was just checking out your awesome tutorial, and wondering how the complete transom replacement ended up, transom pour, the results, etc...? I have a transom replacement in my near future so I am very interested in learning more!

Thanks in advance!

Frey

Frey0357 said:
Hey I was just checking out your awesome tutorial, and wondering how the complete transom replacement ended up, transom pour, the results, etc...? I have a transom replacement in my near future so I am very interested in learning more!
So far so good ... the new transom piece is in and I just have some bracing to rivet in place. If the weather holds and the Admiral goes away for the day - as planned - I should be able to complete the 'pour' this weekend.

Thanks for the kind words on my efforts!