Topper 1436 seat spacing?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacobwitc87

Reaction score
Hi, I have been reading a while and this is my first post. I searched but apologize if this has been covered before. If anyone has a tracker topper 1436 I would like to know what the stock seat spacing is on center. In other words how many inches from center of stern bench to middle bench to front "bench" if you can even call that a bench. I am looking to upgrade from a very old 12 foot V hull that has a beam of about 48 in the middle and 42 at the rear and about no useable space infront of the bow bench. Anyway, I don't allow people to sit in the middle bench and fish because it's only 45 inches from me on the rear bench. The front bench is 92 inches on center from the rear bench. So basically my question is since the front bench of the topper 1436 is pretty much useless, how far on center is the mid bench from the rear? Is the topper an upgrade from what I have as far as seating two people comfortably far enough away from each other? I realize I can build a deck and add a seat wherever upfront but weight is a huge factor and I'm not into cutting seats out and losing flotation. Also another question would be if the fuel and battery are located in the bow, can cables and lines be run under the ribs and seats without drilling?

the center to center on my tracker topper 14 is 64" ... this boat is small in seating area, i tend to fall over the front seat about 3 or 4 times when i use it ...

Latest posts