AFA marine

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frydaddy

Reaction score
im thinking about purchasing a motor from these guys but I have never spent 2500 bucks site unseen on anything before. the motor comes with a warranty so im not to worried about that. just wondering if anyone has bought from them before?
AFA marine in florida. or smalloutboards.com

Well, according to their sales pitch, they take VISA and PayPal.
both of those financial institutions offer buyer protection.

So if you can not find first hand user information here,
I would feel comfortable working with them. Strictly because
of the PayPal protection.

jus my Dos Centavos .

If you Google AFA Marine Largo FL lots of listings come up including the local Chamber of Commerce and BBB. I scanned the first two pages very quickly and found only one actual customer review which was a neutral one. Maybe a more careful look could net you some useful info. If they sold through eBay or Amazon you could quickly find their satisfaction ratings. There surely must be a way to find them if they sell through either.

Jim said:
If you go for it, let us know how the transaction goes.

yep I went for it. guy said I would have my motor in 2 to 3 weeks and 8 days later it was at my office. crated in original merc box with 2 qrts of oil and tool kit. pretty much looks brand new. no prop thow so im trying to figure that out now.

Latest posts