Tracker guide v-14?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 20022

Reaction score
What do you all think of this boat? I'm looking for something with a deep hull. Something that's safe and can take on waves in the lakes I go to.

With a little more information you may get some suggestions...........

1. I don't know what a tracker pro is - and doubt 10% of the people here do either. How about a picture and some specifications?
2. What power is on it?
3. What water do you fish - in what weather?
4. Texas is a big place - where?

https://m.trackerboats.com/#boats_scr_detail?boat=3688

Hope this helps. Dallas Texas

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1440294151923.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1440294151923.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 1,347
I had one, had a 25 Evinrude on the back. I put a casting deck up front, the boat served me good when I had it. I had 3 full grown men fishing the front casting deck.

Scott85 said:
I had one, had a 25 Evinrude on the back. I put a casting deck up front, the boat served me good when I had it. I had 3 full grown men fishing the front casting deck.
How was the ride? Was it fast with the 25hp pushing it? Thanks for your reply.

It would beat you to death when it was just me in it. I added the casting deck and it smoothed things right out. I fished everything from backwaters with 4" of water to protected saltwater bays. I never had a bit of problem out of it.

The casting deck went from the front of the front bench to the back of the middle bench. I used hinges riveted to the bench and a pad lock on the middle bench so the battery and what ever else could be locked. The bow mounted tolling motor was mounted on the wood up front and the space between the bow and the first bench was used for anchor storage and the tackle box.

Ok so it will need weight added to the front to m made the ride better. I'm ok with that. I plan to use the boat to transport myself, friends and tackle tho other banks to fish from. Knowing it does great in the shallows helps allot because I'll be running it up to the mud/ sand banks a bit.

Scott85 said:
Was the 25hp a short shaft or long?

Not a big fan of the trackers.. Imo there is better boats out there for similar money.

GYPSY400 said:
Not a big fan of the trackers.. Imo there is better boats out there for similar money.
Thank you! Can you name some of the other boats your talking about? Sorry I'm kinda sorta a newb here.

Latest posts