Not Tin but picked up a crawdad Jon Boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PBRMINER

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440417235.001866.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1440417261.085996.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1440417280.302757.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1440417301.804644.jpg Not real impressed with the cut out in the back (why do people do this crap!!) but it's solid and in great shape for an 84.

Have you had it in the water? Never been in one, heard they are really stable. Saw two above size guys fishing in one. Seemed to be doing ok.

I had one of the Scanoe boats...same material just a pointed bow and more canoe-like. The material is almost indestrucible, makes no noise scraping over a rocky creek bottom, and sat for 4 years in the weather with no deterioration or breakage of the hull. Sold it after 10 years for more than I paid for it. Ran a 4.5 Merc on it and because it's wider than a regular canoe it was very stable. It is what it is but it's a lot more than a cheapo plastic boat. Oh, and by the way, they work pretty well as a big assed sled on a snowy hill :)

I've got one of these that I bought from a Tin Boat member years ago. Mines missing the foam and the front plastic. I put in a carpeted 1/2" plywood floor (2 piece to work around the tubing for the seats) and replaced the missing front plastic with plywood. It's a great small lake boat.

Latest posts