1y first restore

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dedawg1149

Reaction score
first i like to say hello to everyone i got this boat two weeks ago for 500 dollars it was completly gutted inside except for the back alunimun deck.first after reading all the great info on this site i rebuilt it.i am sorry i dont have before pictures.firrst i cleaned it out filled the bottom with water found out all the rivets on kell was lose so i rebucked them then i gluvit the whole bottom.replaced the decks put all new wiring new bilge .i laid new carpet and replaced seats cabelos had them reduced.i like to say this is a very good site i have learned alot tell me what you think did i do okay heres a link for pictures https://s353.photobucket.com/albums/r388/dedawg1149/

:WELCOME:

Thanks for joining!

You did all that work in 2 weeks? AWESOME! I think it came out excellent. It looks like a brand new boat!

I see it is all loaded up with your fishing gear....Have you taken it out yet? How was the motor?

i worked on it day and night for two weeks straight about 120 hours all together the motor runs like a top i am taking it out tonight to do some bass fishing.thank you for your positive reply i didnt know how good the carpet looked i got a few spots of glue i need to clean up

dedawg1149 said:
i worked on it day and night for two weeks straight about 120 hours all together the motor runs like a top i am taking it out tonight to do some bass fishing.thank you for your positive reply i didnt know how good the carpet looked i got a few spots of glue i need to clean up

Leave the glue, Cover it with fish guts and blood! :beer: :wink:

What up. =D> The things really lookin' the business. 1993 Tracker? Sheez... ...more like 08 right! :mrgreen: Gotta be a new trailer though... Looks super good dude.

...Bring on those bass slayin' pics.

~LCA.

no it is all original except the inside when i got it it had never been polished i found some polish on the internet called mad dog aluminum polish i polished it by hand with 0000 stellwool then polished it again by hand if i had a buffer it would shine better

Wow. You want help me with some of the cosmetic work on my projects? I can run all guns blazing down the construction parts, but when it comes to carpet and paint and all, I get lost.....

Heck, central Alabama, I would bring the boat to you to help me do some carpet work.... :D

You did a great job, it looks professional. Did you catch any bass? I am in Tuscaloosa, btw.

WTL said:
... I am in Tuscaloosa, btw.

I'm truly sorry to hear that. :cry:

War Eagle!

Mark
AU AE '84

Auburn_Logo1.jpg

hey mossy no need to feel sorry for me i catch fish all the time on a shackey head or a wacky rig love to fish both setups if you aint tried it you are getting outfished

Latest posts