How much should I ask for this for a quik sale ?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AR.223

Reaction score
2006 16' crestliner on homemade trailer. $600?
2djdrop.jpg

Somewhat, boat used to be decked out. Center bench has been removed buy can easy be reinstalled. No dents in hull. I don't remember any leaks. It'll make a great winter prodject for someone. I'm not sure what to ask for it. I don't want it setting around too long. So I'm leaning around $500-600. Let me know if to high. Have clear title to boat only.
1693yqd.jpg

You should be right in the neighborhood I would say. Only suggestion would be to power wash it up and clean it best you can so it shows nice. Maybe organize all the parts separately out of the boat so people can have a better look at the hull.

Park it someplace with a lot of traffic and advertise on line and it should get gone.

That is a very reasonable price. offer it for $800 and let them talk you down to 600, they will feel like they stole it. :)

surfman said:
That is a very reasonable price. offer it for $800 and let them talk you down to 600, they will feel like they stole it. :)
I agree start at $800 , after you clean it up as suggested above. Everyone likes to dicker on the price and if they think they got you to drop down a couple hundred they'll be happy.

The Sea Nymph Pike Attacker that I have a thread going on was 1st offered at $600.00 on CL so I watched it. Thought it was a fair price then but was still more than I wanted to spend on another project. After about a month they reduced the price to $450.00 and I then immediately went and bought it for the full $450.00

I do think it is worth the $600.00 you are asking, you just need to find someone that agrees with that.

My experience is that once someone comes to see the boat, they WANT to buy it. Let them negotiate, you just be fair and reasonable.

Oh, and on the bill of sale, write: "No warranties expressed or implied."

I agree on cleaning it up. HUGE difference for the prospective buyer if it is shiny and clean.

Best wishes.

Yes, I agree on cleaning it as I was planing to. Those were just some quick pics after pulling it out from storage. I may even put the center seat back in. I have a outboard to sell also but it's 10hp over the hp limit. So I'm not going to install it. I'm going to list it separately.

My Crestliner Fishhawk 1600SC was stolen and stripped. The police recovered it, and the insurance company totaled it. Nothing but hull, deck and trailer. The buy-back number for the insurance company was $700. I think your price is in the ballpark, but I would start at $800.

Latest posts