custom livewell

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacksdad

Reaction score
Read about customlivewells.com on here. Contacted them 6 times by phone and 2 emails. Can't get anyone to respond to me. Trying to get a simple box built. Has anyone else had issues with this company. Really want what they build but they don't seem to want my business. Anyone know of somewhere else to have a custom live well built?

:WELCOME: Thanks for joining!

I moved this to the Boat section because it gets allot more boat specific traffic and I am hoping someone can chime in shortly.

Their facebook page is fairly active. Is this the number you used? (651) 797-2719

Removing post-----see last post and apology. Thanks to those that offered help. Travis definitely changed my opinion about his company. Anyone in need of a live well should check them out.

Check in the jon boat mods section, lots of links for parts, and a few for fab. Where are you located? Try calling some local fab shops for a quote.

I'm deleting this post and putting an apology to Travis at custombuiltlivewells. He finally got back with me and we discussed all of what happened. He discussed in detail what needed to be done with the design that I wanted. After talking with him I would now definitely recommend going to them for a live well. I thought from the beginning that it was the best live well I had ever seen. My problem was with the lack of communication. Again, I apologize for the criticism and am happy to be able to get their product. Thanks Travis, looking forward to showing off the live well and probably ordering another for an aquarium.

Glad to hear you got it all straightened out with Travis. I have NO affiliation with them at all oter than I have had 4 of there livewells in different boats and 3 baitwells. You can't do better than custombuiltlivewells.com

I have no doubt that you're right. I'm sure my frustration came from seeing how good they seem to be and feeling like I wasn't going to get to put one in the boat. My son can't wait till it gets here. I'm sure I will be telling everyone I know that they should get with custom built for a live well. Definitely considering a baitwell for minnows now.