short video of Gatortrax Hydroturf in my boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the video. I plan on using Hyrdoturf in my build and know about GatorTrax. Its a little more $$$ for their patterns, but they are nice. Try using a product called Krud Cutter to remove that blood out of the turf. They sell it on Amazon. Just make sure its safe to use on the foam.

Is the turf comfortable on your feet and prevent slippage?

I also put the Gatortrax Hydroturf in my boat, the best thing about it is keeping the aluminum deck and bench seat cool on those hot summer days.

The 3m adhesive made the job pretty easy, I'd buy it again..

gXJWWdD.jpg

wmk0002 said:
If yall don't mind, would you share how much it cost you total for the hydroturf install?

Two large sheets from Gatortrax was around $220 shipped if I remember correctly. Have plenty of leftover to cover odd spots here and there.

Callmecaptain said:
wmk0002 said:
If yall don't mind, would you share how much it cost you total for the hydroturf install?

Two large sheets from Gatortrax was around $220 shipped if I remember correctly. Have plenty of leftover to cover odd spots here and there.

Thanks Captain!

wmk0002 said:
Callmecaptain said:
wmk0002 said:

Thanks Captain!

You bet. BTW - I got a big roll of paper and layed it down and drew a pattern of my deck, then layed the pattern on top of the hydro turf and cut it with a straight edge and a utlitiy knife. Peel the back off and get a helper to grab the other side before you lay it down. The 3M stuff is really sticky so be careful, aim twice before you drop it. :)

Latest posts