Tennessee 2016

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richg99

Reaction score
Just a thread to round up some guys/ gals to fish together this Spring...Summer.

I'm in for Dale Hollow or Chickamuaga after May first.

Please post here and subscribe to this thread if you have an interest.

richg99

I'm in!

Going to limit it to west TN though. KY Lake, TN River, Reelfoot Lake are all nice places with facilities.

I'm not locked into Dale H etc. It's 3 hours to Nashville for me. I drive 2 hours every time I go fish West Galveston bay.

Let's see who and when we might get together.
richg99

Absolutely. I'm sure my fishing partner would be game as well. I know we are planning to venture out to KY Lake this spring since my family purchased some property out there. Would also love to fish Dale Hollow since I live close(ish). Never been out to Chickamauga.

richg99 said:
Fishfreak....I wonder if your relative in Crossville happens to be in Fairfield Glade (mailing address is Crossville). We are in FG for the summer months.

richg99

She lives a big apartment complex just next to the Little Obed River on Hwy 127. It really close to downtown Crossville.

We can do it any time you all want. I'm tied up the weekend of May 13 th. I have to fly back to Houston for a graduation.

I guess we should just post up some preference dates.

I am not restricted to weekends. Some guys might be. There is no way that we will please everyone.

So...let's start with May June.
Who has an interest and what date(s) are you OK with?

richg99. OK for all of May, all of June except May /11/12/13/14/15/16

next???

richg99

I am good for any date after MAY 6TH and any in June. I will adjust my travel plans around the date you guys choose. I guess we should also pick a lake. I vote for Dale Hollow. Never been and always wanted to fish it.

I'm pretty flexible on when and where, but should be a fun gathering. DH or the Chick are easy drives for me, but other locations are good as well.

Depending on Mrs. G's wishes, I might arrive during the last two weeks of April in Crossville TN.

Let us know when/where you will be and maybe we can have an impromptu TN river fish-off. A couple of the earlier respondents already live in TN. We only need a couple of boats (I have one) to get 4 or 5 of us out on the water.

richg99

Latest posts