Electric trolling motor speed control

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shesabugger

Reaction score
Has any one made or know where to purchase a variable speed control switch for a Minn Kotta Endurance motor?

I would like to have control of the speed setting from a remote switch not located on the tiller handle.

Does this exist?

Thanks !

If you are wanting to have the control head away from the actual TM motor, just google trolling motor on a yak/kayak or cutting down a trolling motor shaft for a yak. You tube has some videos as well, take your time as once you cut the shaft you have voided any warranty you may have remaining.

Shesabugger said:
Has any one made or know where to purchase a variable speed control switch for a Minn Kotta Endurance motor?

I would like to have control of the speed setting from a remote switch not located on the tiller handle.

Does this exist?

Thanks !

This:

[youtube]7Esb8oY-Juk[/youtube]

Ok. I have some options,thanks

So I could take the circuit board from under the plastic TM housing and then re mount it in another smaller plastic box , such as a ammo box, then attach a new knob to control the circuit board ?

Is this making sense?

Or I could get the unit from China....which would give me PWM circuit control.

Latest posts