Finally got my new boat!!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killintime

Reaction score
Well I finally bit the bullet and bought a brand new boat. I went with a Tracker Grizzly 1648 MVX tiller model. I bought a brand new Yamaha 25 horse four stroke in the spring and have had the bug since then to just go ahead and upgrade the whole boat. So after saving for several months, its finally here. I spent the last few days getting it wired and rigged and hopefully my new Hitek rod holders will be here next week in time for its maiden voyage. For those thinking of getting a Tracker, so far I am very happy with it. There is plenty of space and it seems to be well built. The real test will come though when I get it out on the water.
20160211_150023.jpg
20160213_132953.jpg
20160213_132604.jpg
20160213_132623.jpg
20160213_132630.jpg

Also here is a pic of the ol girl thats getting replaced. She was a good boat and will hopefully give lots of years of fun to her new owners.
20140826_161850.jpg

Lookin' good! Lots of little things to do to new boats/hulls...as I am finding out.

Hope you are following the Tennessee 2016 thread and can join some of us in June.

You and I are about two hours apart. I am in the Crossville area for the Summer.

I kept my old engine and console and bought a 1652 VBW G3. I've been spending the last few weeks putting her back to where the original 20-year-old Lowe was. You always have something to do if you own a boat....Ha Ha

richg99

richg99 said:
Lookin' good! Lots of little things to do to new boats/hulls...as I am finding out.

Hope you are following the Tennessee 2016 thread and can join some of us in June.

You and I are about two hours apart. I am in the Crossville area for the Summer.

I kept my old engine and console and bought a 1652 VBW G3. I've been spending the last few weeks putting her back to where the original 20-year-old Lowe was. You always have something to do if you own a boat....Ha Ha

richg99

ill definitely look up that thread and see if i can make it. i dont mind tinkering on my boat and adding little things here or there but its nice to not have to worry bout fixing leaky rivets or other things for a while. i think i have it water ready now and the only thing i think i have left to do is install the hiteks when then get here which should be tuesday. i cant wait to get on the water.

Latest posts