Who is making the deepest and widest utility boat?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thatkidhugo

Reaction score
So I sold my boat last year to upgrade but never did. Ive been looking at a bunch of side console deep v's and the prices are crazy. The dollar isn't helping us canucks either.

So I plan to mod a brand new deep v utility boat.. looking for atleast a 80" beam. Any companies making anything this big?

The Lund Alaskan is available in CC, SC or tiller 16' - 81" beam, 18' - 83" beam and 20' - 90" beam

https://www.lundboats.com/build-your-boat/#/series-models/761

War Eagle has some in the 92" beam width....can get them pretty much however you want 'em (20' and 23' length). Sea Ark has an 18' model, or used to (I haven't checked them in ages), also 92" beam but more of a work boat. I rigged a War Eagle once that the guy put his ATV on the front deck and used to travel across the river to an island. Kind of a cool setup.

Look at Swamp People TV show, I think some of them are using Sea Ark and others. Weldbilt might even have a big work boat but I don't care for weldbilt boats, just personal preference and opinion. Those guys will pile a thousand lbs + of gators into a boat!

I owned a sea ark for a while (1872) with a home-made side console. Originally bought it with a TILLER steer 115 Yamaha jet (115/80) which was a beast; but sucked on the mud bottom areas that I was bow fishing. Traded it for a console steered 88 Johnson. VERY stable boat; I felt like I could park the truck in it.

Went to the dealer today. They had a g3 v16. This thing looks massive for av utility. 84" beam and 30" bow depth. Rated for 60hp tiller 6people and 1400 lbs.

Attachments

• 0226161254.jpg
    0226161254.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 580

Latest posts