East Orlando welders

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lgpjr49

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good aluminum welder in east Orlando? Or anyone near here mind helping me out one day? I'm trying to get a trolling motor bracket welded onto the bow of my boat, and touch up a few places that I drilled some holes into for past modifications.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can go to them after work hrs or weekend whatever works best for them. Thanks for the help

does it have to be welded ??
photos of what you are talking about and trying to do
might help some members here provide some alternatives to welding.
Personally, I don't like welded fixtures - too hard to move later on if needed.
I have seen a couple of welding shops on HiWay 50 towards Bithlow.
One could only assume they weld all metals.
I guess just get in your car and ride out that way to see what is available on the strip.

jus my Dos Centavos

BT's welding. However, its in Titusville, not bithlo.
I have not used them in awhile but I am pretty sure they are still out there.

I had this fabricated. It is removable but not easily. BT's did not do it, just showing you an example of a mount for your own ideas.
TM Mount 1.jpg
TM Mount 2.jpg
TM Mount 3.jpg

This is the route I have been considering...
d6aea0322439b5796702f503104b61cf.jpg

It's made by Birdsall Marine. Little pricey though...$189.

2015 Tracker Grizzly 1448 MVX
1996 Evinrude 25hp 3 cylinder looper

Graderman, I'm glad you posted that pic. I am almost to the trolling motor stage and have been lookjng at options. When I saw your post it reminded me that I have one of those in the shed. That helps me decide what type of mount to use. It also makes me realize that I have to much crap.

Fishfreek do you remember where you got it? The one I posted is directly from Birdsall's site.

LGP like the post above states...I seem to recall a couple signs along hwy 50 near Wedgefield advertising welding and fabrication.

2015 Tracker Grizzly 1448 MVX
1996 Evinrude 25hp 3 cylinder looper

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456105899.565883.jpg
You can see the TM just bolted to the gunnels and I wanted to get a proper mount welded in the exact spot that the TM is now. I want a true mounting plate or bracket there so I can put a quick release bracket on it so it will take 5 seconds to remove. Also I'm going to get a welder to touch up the holes that I drilled in for the way I have it mounted now and a few other things.

Exactly something like that I'm going to ride down the drag in bithlo Monday and see if anyone can do it for me

Latest posts