Storing throw cushion, boat bumpers, etc...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JDflats

Reaction score
I have a 2002 Alumacraft 17 1/2' bass boat. I'm trying to get some ideas to help out with storage. I have 2 boat bumpers I'd like to store and a good place to keep the throw cushion. Right now the cushion is taking up space in the tackle compartment on the front deck. I keep the bumpers in a compartment on the front deck just behind the trolling motor pedal. I'd like to free up both of these spaces for tackle storage. Does anyone by chance utilize the battery/gas compartment for storage? The Triton I use to have came with storage trays for the battery compartment. I don't want to just sit the cushion and bumpers in there because of the battery connections mainly. Just thought I'd get some ideas from other members. I appreciate any input. I may have to just store them the way I have been.
Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    33.4 KB · Views: 349
JDflats said:
I have a 2002 Alumacraft 17 1/2' bass boat. I'm trying to get some ideas to help out with storage. I have 2 boat bumpers I'd like to store and a good place to keep the throw cushion. Right now the cushion is taking up space in the tackle compartment on the front deck. I keep the bumpers in a compartment on the front deck just behind the trolling motor pedal. I'd like to free up both of these spaces for tackle storage. Does anyone by chance utilize the battery/gas compartment for storage? The Triton I use to have came with storage trays for the battery compartment. I don't want to just sit the cushion and bumpers in there because of the battery connections mainly. Just thought I'd get some ideas from other members. I appreciate any input. I may have to just store them the way I have been.
Thanks

I think they sell covers for battery's if so get one and utilize that space our friends pontoon boat came from the factory with a covered battery in the storage compartment they store their throw pfd and extra life vests in there too

94 xlt 5speed 3.0v6