New Rig. Hillbilly bass boat. 1983 Lowe Bass Catcher Pro

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tbthwacker

Reaction score
Picked up my third tin boat. This one is a keeper. 1983 Lowe Bass Catcher Pro. 1648 mod v with a 2002 Mercury 50hp. Front and rear decks, side console, half decent seats, bow mount trolling motor and 2002 galvanize trailer. Paid $3500 for it
I am stoked. Going to use it for electric state parks and Delaware River running. I shall post pictures once I get her rigged up. Currently moving goods from my 1448T Big Jon. Night and day transition

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    65.8 KB · Views: 1,121
Thanks. Been on here for years. Just lost email account among 1/2 of everything in a divorce. Back out there on the water with a new rig fully rigged up is what I needed!

First tin 1974 Lowe 1436 w/1988 merc 15hp
Second 2004 Lowe 1448T w/1986 merc 25xd
Third posted above, the other two were just tiller steer lake boats. The side console 50hp unit will get me on rivers and bigger lakes. Life jackets in year round under travel and will add rear trolling motor for electric lake loading. I fish solo most of the time and will do some bow fishing on these decks for sure. Other usage includes River camping trips and hunting expeditions for turkey,bear, and deer.