New to boats but love it! I have a few questions though

Boating related questions,small projects, custom work and talk go here.
KMixson

Post by KMixson » 03 Jul 2016, 07:56

I was taught to approach waves at an angle and not head on if encountered if at all possible.

Xtremeboats
MarcusBrown

Re: New to boats but love it! I have a few questions though

Post by MarcusBrown » 03 Jul 2016, 08:09

KMixson wrote:I was taught to approach waves at an angle and not head on if encountered if at all possible.
Oh really ok that's good too know! Haha. Would you say at roughly a 45degree angle and or is it more like just not completely straight on? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KMixson

Re: New to boats but love it! I have a few questions though

Post by KMixson » 03 Jul 2016, 09:46

MarcusBrown wrote:
KMixson wrote:I was taught to approach waves at an angle and not head on if encountered if at all possible.
Oh really ok that's good too know! Haha. Would you say at roughly a 45degree angle and or is it more like just not completely straight on? Thanks

I believe it really depends on your preference. You will have to get out there and learn from experience.

MarcusBrown

Post by MarcusBrown » 03 Jul 2016, 09:53

KMixson wrote:
MarcusBrown wrote:

I believe it really depends on your preference. You will have to get out there and learn from experience.

My favourite learning style! :)