Trophy 14'4" semi V

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msasso

Reaction score
I am purchasing a 14'4" semi V tonight. sorry don't have a pic. The boat is a 1987(I am told) silver sides with two blue lines down the side and it says Trophy in a logo near the stern of the boat on each side.

I can't seem to find any info on the boat online. I will post pictures as soon as I have them. but does anyone have a back story on these boats like who manufactured them+

Only Trophy brand boat I've seen was a 22' fiberglass that we'd salmon fish out of on Lake MI.

I don't think Trophy is the Brand. I think that is the model of boat. I'll post pics after I pick it up today

Alumacraft has been making tin boats since the 70s, has marketed a few (usually larger) hulls under the 'Trophy' model name, tends to put stripes on their hulls and to this days put out their 14' hulls under the 'T' designation ... not that it means anything, haha ...

I was able to look at the tag under a magnifying glass and found out it is a Bluefin made in Indiana. So its a 1988 Bluefin Trophy. They look to be well made boats

Latest posts