Still trying to ID my boat maufacturer...another clue?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skanders01

Reaction score
I have now found about a dozen boat pictures on the internet identical to mine that I am trying to ID. I found this picture in a Canadian classified ad. Of interest to me, and maybe a help to those of you trying to help, I was able to blow the picture up and find a unique bow handle that might help. My boat came with a local hardware store gate handle, but it had mounting holes just where this four bolt handle is located. I don't think it is an optical illusion that this handle looks like the bend on the front is higher than the bend in the back. Of all the hundreds of boats I have seen pictures of, I have not seen one like this.

I would like to get my hands on this handle as well as the ID on my boat. Maybe this handle manufacturer might be a clue. Anyone seen a handle like this anywhere? Know of who may have made it? Or where I might look on the internet to search for the information.

Enough questions for now. Thanks again for any help anyone may be. My original post on 8/13 has more pics of my boat. I am still batting 0.000 on finding an identical boat on the internet. Of the 10 or so that I have found and called the owner on, every one had lost it's original tag.

Latest posts