TM width.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sonny.barile

Reaction score
Does anyone know the width of the Motor Guide wireless trolling motor base? ....or the MinnKota Power Drive...?

I am trying to figure out if it will fit on my crowded little boat deck.....

I don't own either one, but someone should be on soon to answer your query.

Remember, you can always use a "mounting board". First, you lay everything out. Then, you mount your trolling motor onto a wide board, using SS T-nuts (keeps the back of the board flat).

Then, you mount the board to the boat.

By using the intermediary board, the exact position of screw holes etc. is no longer as important. I've used them a number of times over the years. No treated lumber, of course. Exterior plywood is my normal choice.

regards, richg99

What stinks is that I had one on my last boat and can't remember for the life of me how big it was.

As you get older the second thing to go is your memory......I can't remember the first thing. :LOL2:

I may not go with that style anyway. I am thinking about getting a long model transom mount where I can spin the head around and put it up in the bow area right on the rail. Gets me on the water faster and with less hassle.

Latest posts