Can I use my 200 DX Humminbird t'ducer on my series 500 unit

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richg99

Reaction score
Must have hooked my Humminbird 541 unit's T'ducer on a log today. It was GONE when I checked why I wasn't getting any signals.

I have an old 200DX unit and transducer wasting space in my shop. Can I use the 200 DX t'ducer on the newer unit? I am not worried about downscan or dual scan or whatever. I primarily use the unit as a depth finder and that is all. I am not sure if the old 200 DX even works, so I won't be able to just swap it out.

thanks for any input. richg99

If you know the model # of TD you have, you can check compatiability at humminbirddotcom or google the TD model # and it will eventually lead you there.

I've got a "new" HB 100 series (I think) that I took off my boat when I bought it new that I don't use and taking up space in the shed if you need it or want it.

Problem MAY be solved.

I took the older transducer that I had (which I assumed came from the old 200DX that was also in the drawer) and its fitting/plug perfectly matched the one on the 541 unit. I still have to re-attach the newer transducer and then take to a lake and see what I get. I am hopeful. thanks for all of the help.