Oops!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chicago Bears football weather.
Tomorrows Chicago Bears home game against the Green Bay Packers is predicted to be to the coldest home game in Bears history. A high temp of 0* with wind chill of -25*

mrdrh99 said:
That's horrible! But my poor boat is in weather 10° colder! :roflmao:
Here's something fun to try.
Go out and stick your tongue to your boat.

LOL stick your tongue to your boat LOL - - - that's funny right there

when my brother was in the Army stationed in Alaska, he was at a
small pub and had to go outside to weewee in a barrel (eeewwwww).
in the barrel bung hole was a big plastic funnel.............
my brother laughed at the bartender about guys not being able to
hit the 3" bung hole and the barkeep said - - - - - -
it's a whole lot easier to bring in that funnel instead of a 55 gallon drum !!!!
LOL can you picture it ?? LOL

Used to live in Omaha. Remember the winters well. They were "fun" when you're a kid but once I "growed up", the fun went away. Only thing I miss is the "milder" summers (milder than what we have here anyway). And I sure don't miss the big city, not one bit. Used to spend my weekends-for that matter any day off school or work-on the Missouri River with my family...we lived on the river for many years. Got word a year or so ago that the old marina where we kept our stuff out by Blair is gone from the flood. Lot of memories from that place.

Yeah, floods have messed up a lot of stuff North of town. Army corps are about do another large re channeling project both North and South of Omaha