Deciding Between Two Lunds

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eview326

Reaction score
Hello guys new to this forum!

Not a first time boat buyer but first "tin" boat for me. I'm going to look at two very similar boats tomorrow (looked at the first briefly already once) and want opinions between the two, so here they are.

First is a '96 14' Rebel, in decent shape, could use a thorough cleaning. Comes with the following; Lowrance fish finder, 6hp Johnson outboard, outboard stand, gas tank, electric trolling motor (needs mounting bracket replaced) and a battery (unknown condition). Comes on a trailer that is a bit too big for the boat right now, it might be able to be adjusted through moving the winch stand and needs lights replaced. Asking $1,100 for it.

Second is a '94 14' Laker. Looks decent enough in pictures. Comes with a 25hp Mariner outboard and a trailer. Asking $1,700.

I'm leaning towards the Laker because it comes with the better engine. What do you guys think?

I wouldn't consider those to be similar. One will more than likely not get up on plane and the other one a small child could ski behind.

Bullet proof Johnson wow that's a laugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

26f9c1de9302812fc6af7ca7032ecf8c.jpg

Brought the Laker home today. Has some wear and tear for being 22 years old but in solid shape overall. Can't wait for springtime even more now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Laker fan here[SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk