TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnKriver

Reaction score
I'm Looking to possibly buy a good used hull, a 1448 preferred with a live well that has been modified, and I'm in the Middle Ga area. Will somebody please help with a pic of one?

when you first log into this forum, go to the "Boat House" you will see several topics.
the first topic is "Post a Pic of your boat" click on that.
there are hundreds and hundreds of photos of members boats there.
that might give you a good start to pick something that piques your interest.

JohnKriver said:
I'm Looking to possibly buy a good used hull, a 1448 preferred with a live well that has been modified, and I'm in the Middle Ga area. Will somebody please help with a pic of one?
What is primary use? Fishing I assume, maybe hunting? How many people going to be with you? You wanting a prop setup or jet? What hp you wanting? Tiller steer? Console? I don't have one for sell or anything but if your on Facebook see bout joining semo jetboat enthusiast. People selling all kinds of setups on there of all sizes. They are all jets. I would look at a 1648. Will plane out better I think and will be just as fast plus will give you more room for your stuff or other people. Just my two cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might consider buying new.

I had looked at some real beaters - dents, paint peeling, leaks - & they still wanted a pretty penny for them.

I was lucky to find a used fire rescue boat that had only seen water a few times.

A new run-of-the-mill riveted 1648 is pretty reasonable, & won't take on water.

Latest posts