16 oz or 20 oz for bass tracker

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just_Chuck

Reaction score
Looking to redo whole boats carpet just wondering yall's thoughts on 16 oz vs 20 oz? Is 16 good enough? Could save a bunch of $$ if I go that route, but also don't want to be disappointed if it's crap.

Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Chuck

Some online retailers will happily send you swatches so you can compare the different thickness in person.

Ended up going with 20' x 6' of 20 oz gunmetal from boatcarpetbuys.com who is also pontoonboats.com and I believe he said one other name too. Plus they gave me a 10% military discount! Happy happy, joy joy.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Just_Chuck said:
Ended up going with 20' x 6' of 20 oz gunmetal from boatcarpetbuys.com who is also pontoonboats.com and I believe he said one other name too. Plus they gave me a 10% military discount! Happy happy, joy joy.

very cool, glad they took care of you. They used to be a sponsor here back in the day.

Jim said:
Just_Chuck said:

very cool, glad they took care of you. They used to be a sponsor here back in the day.

Sweet. I just requested a few samples for my upcoming build.

Latest posts