Mesh cargo nets for side of bow - worthwhile?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ahalls

Reaction score
Wondered about adding some of those long, narrow cargo nets along the sides of my bow on my Smokercraft. Have seen them installed on new boats. Always could use some extra storage space during the day and wondered if those of you who have them recommend them? Any recommended on-line sources to pick a couple up? Thanks!!

I used a trunk cargo net from my totaled Impala. It worked great on my duck hunting boat.
I made a wooden mounting system for it. A couple pieces of 1x4 with wooden cabinet pull knobs attached. I then velcroed to the 1x4's to the inside of the hull.

Have you looked at these?

https://www.organizedobie.com/products/3153/4x20-Cubby-Cover-Net

I plan to use them on my build. :D

Also check out Tackle Webz to see if any of their products meet your needs. I've had three of them on my boat for over three years now and they are still in great shape. My boat sits outside uncovered, in Texas, all the time and I can't really see where the storage nets have suffered at all. They are a bit pricey, but are very good quality. I wouldn't hesitate to buy more when/if needed.

Latest posts