Floor options

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bearclaw

Reaction score
I have been re doing the inside of a 98 or 99 tracker pro deep V 17. I've removed the old plywood floors and some of the storage and the new floor is aluminum. What's the best for the floor? It's bare aluminum right now. The boat I use now has the vinyl floor and I love it but I've seen the paint on stuff over plywood that some say is good. I am leaning towards the spray on bedliner type stuff. It should last longer than other stuff. What have you used and why? Thanks. Also if someone could coach me on how to post pics I would appreciate it. I could post up some of the " new and improved" tracker inside.

I sprayed bedliner on the floor. As my boat is camo, I did camo afterwards. Turned out great and got some no skid at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had an aluminum floor on my current G3 1652 tinny. I wanted to put thin vinyl over it but didn't want to glue it to the aluminum.

I added a sheet of 1/4 Exterior plywood and screwed the vinyl to the plywood. The screws were long enough to go through to the aluminum supports.

I like it. richg99

https://www.defender.com/product.jsp?path=-1%7C2276179%7C2276198%7C2276202&id=23740

Latest posts