millenium marine seats

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipster dufus

Reaction score
anyone use em? opinions? they seem like they would be great down here where it gets hot. i would post a link if i knew how.

Here's a link to their website:

https://www.millenniummarine.com

They definitely seems to be a newer company, or at least they're website is. I read up on their saltwater series seats. All aluminum frames are a plus. When I get some more time I'll do some more research on them.

Hmm, I might have to look int these. All my seats need to be replaced in the boat I am redoing.

RiverBottomOutdoors said:
I don't think I would like the side straps being in the way. I bet they are comfy though just like their treestand seats.

Looking at some of the pics on facebook it looks like the strap seems to sit low enough so that it wouldn't be in the way when sitting in the seat.

I have the 200 series (no side straps). It is a super comfortable and breatheable seat, as it gets warm here in KY as well. The only downside I have about it is it's a lot wider than a normal "butt seat". I have it on a 1542 Tracker Jon. I can post pics if needed.

Here's the pic of the B-200 series seat - Bobby

Attachments

• Millinium Seat 1.JPG
    Millinium Seat 1.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 1,302
  • Millinium Seat 2.JPG
    Millinium Seat 2.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 1,302
  • Millinium Seat 3.JPG
    Millinium Seat 3.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 1,302
  • Millinium Seat 4.JPG
    Millinium Seat 4.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 1,302
I've got them, they are amazing. Straps don't get in the way. I've got the saltwater series and the straps are used to set how far you recline. They do sit a couple inches higher than my standard seats did. I ordered them from a guy on this website for a good deal.
That's all I got

Latest posts