Picking up new tin in the morning! -It's home;pictures added

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Came with 65# 24V minnkota tm and 2 bank charger. 2x D.C. batt and cranking batt. 12g portable tank and older hummingbird 400 series graph of some kind. Also transom saver and extra prop. Didn't even get hooked up for 5 min and found first project: no left brake/turn light. Be tackling that shortly. Hoping the commanding officer of the house will decide she's up to go splash it for a bit this evening.

nice!. dont bother troubleshooting trailer lites, buy a new set of led lights and wire it up. then u lnow its done right.

Thanks everyone. Spent almost 4 years in OKC and too far away to see them all too much. One Christmas and grandmas funeral. Now they're just under 4 hours away. Dad gave me the ol adage "I don't ever wanna have to tie my own line or wait more than an hour for half a limit" jazz. Gotta say him and my FIL I will be happy to guide for anytime.

He'd kinda been wanting a boat again and I've been aching for one. Basically it's his but in my name to do what I want with so he doesn't have to worry about maintenance and the glorious ol bust out another thousand.

RedHatRedNeck said:
He'd kinda been wanting a boat again and I've been aching for one. Basically it's his but in my name to do what I want with so he doesn't have to worry about maintenance and the glorious ol bust out another thousand.

Looks like the old man aint so dumb, he knows! :lol:

Latest posts