Pocono fishing

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just_Chuck

Reaction score
Anyone know a good spot to fish in the Pocono mountains region that allows 35 hp motors? Or, anyone have a boat with a 20 hp motor that wants to go to Nockamixin and take me [emoji3] ? I've been to Beltsville 3 times and not a single bite. I hear Wallenpaupack is overcrowded with recreational boating. And I can't figure out where I can launch safely on the Delaware River. Meanwhile, this fish and other slobs are being caught in Nockamixin.
0b1190f4f1c2f315ed8ddb59d1fd7d1c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Early spring and late fall you can fish Beltzville and Wallenpaupack, or from 11:00PM to about 4:00AM during the summer!
Can't launch at Smithfield, Bushkill, or Dingmans, with a tin boat, should be able to. Would recommend a season pass for those places or you'll go broke paying the fees!
I set up one trailer completely different in order to launch on the river, boat sits as low as possible, longer tongue, and bunk slicks and side guides are a huge help when launching and loading.

Thanks for the information "overboard ". "Capt Ahab" I'd love to do some night fishing, when you got room in the boat for me let me know.

Just_Chuck said:
Thanks for the information "overboard ". "Capt Ahab" I'd love to do some night fishing, when you got room in the boat for me let me know.

Hit me up via PM with your info.

Just_Chuck said:
Hey Capt Ahab, that's a definite yes for Thursday night fishing. Send me a pm or text for what time and where we should meet.

Thanks again!

OK - let me see how this week progresses

Latest posts