Polar Kraft year

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stan the man

Reaction score
Have asked this question in the forums over the years.. Can anyone pin point a year for this polar Kraft..
I believe it to be either a Ski Princess, or Ski King, I just can't nail down the year.. Its a 14' boat.. Every ad I've seen shows a rear deck.. This boat has no rear deck, and I have only seen one other boat like it.. The only thing I am sure about, is that its Polar Kraft..
The first picture is the only other boat like mine that I have seen..
Stan

Attachments

• PolarKraftMOD2.jpg
    PolarKraftMOD2.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 762
  • PolarKraft.JPG
    PolarKraft.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 697
  • DSCF2589.JPG
    DSCF2589.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 697
UPDATE!! The pretty one in the first picture, Is now mine also.. At first I though they were the same make and model, but once I had them side by side I could see the difference.. The year may be close, but they are not the same model.. One is larger than the other.. So now I have TWO similar boats that I would like more info on.. #-o

Attachments

• PolarKraft.JPG
    PolarKraft.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 675
On the side of the road, in a very small town.. ANOTHER ONE!!

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    236.1 KB · Views: 475
I would think you could figure it out by studying the dimensions in these listings...

https://www.fiberglassics.com/library/index.php?title=Polar_Kraft

Please tell me more about the engine... is that a trolling motor married to a 59 Evinrude ?

Shaugh said:
I would think you could figure it out by studying the dimensions in these listings...

https://www.fiberglassics.com/library/index.php?title=Polar_Kraft

Please tell me more about the engine... is that a trolling motor married to a 59 Evinrude ?

You are correct Sir,.. That is a 36v Motorguide in Evinrude clothing..Was that way when I got it.. I am currently trying to get the wiring straightened out so I can get it wet this fall..
Interestingly though, depending on how you measure, you end up with more questions than answers.. Even if I could pin down a model, I still would like a year..
What makes it even worse, there are more than a few differences between the three..
What really puzzles me is how every ad I've seen, shows a boat with a rear deck.. My boats do not have this deck, and the placement of the logo is different.. Mine all have the logo on the fins.. Would this be indicative of a earlier, or later model.. Did they use only one model for every shot?? I may never know..

Attachments

• BHBPHOTO214.jpg
    BHBPHOTO214.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 412
  • DSCF0070.jpg
    DSCF0070.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 412

Latest posts