The "Jonyacht"

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbweimar

Reaction score
Came across this on Facebook. I would love to have one, but I'm sure it'd get beat up on the ocean.

https://m.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.333913159976585.87202.156894817678421&type=3

Attachments

• 77802_473721669329066_74188489_o.jpg
    77802_473721669329066_74188489_o.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 1,801
While part of me admires the effort that went into over-designing such a rig, the other part of me sees it as a solution that will never find a problem. For the money that thing likely costs one could find a much better candidate to utilize some of the features on that one.

I'm suprised more of you don't like this!! It's right in this forums' wheelhouse.. a junky, 40 year old tin boat that someone spent WAY too much money on!

I like it too Jim! I wouldn't be able to afford the radar.

I didn't even zoom initially. I didn't realize it was a tinny. Christ, it looks like an old Alumacraft. Twin 20s, probably wasn't even rated for more than 25 to begin with. I'm betting it's NOT a 2 man fishing boat, but a boat for guides to bring 1 man out on the flats with.

at first I thought it was like a 12 or 14'
Jethro - looking at the tackle, I don't think they fish the flats
with that heavy duty stuff...... all in all, this appears to be a serious rig.
probably spends most of its time in calm water.
there is no fishing platform and very little walk-around room.
so who knows ?
boat.jpg

Johnny said:
so who knows ?

My thoughts were this is really a nice build-out but maybe not the most user friendly. If you get a decent fish on seems you would be tripping/bumping into stuff trying to land it.

Gentlemen, ahem...

We need to pay more attention to the hard truth that there are rarely any extremes to which a man will not go in messing around with stuff that interests him...just because a conversation started with: "You know what would really be neat?"

I refer you to all things relating to Monster Trucks.

With women, not so sure, but might be the DNA-driven need to redo the kitchen and bathrooms of their homes, even if they are buying new dwellings.

Johnny said:
so who knows ?

I read the write up on Facebook... they built it to chase tuna! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Latest posts